Author Topic: Trust Fund Deposit Options  (Read 996 times)

Offline Devilyn Angel

  • Global Moderator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 16
Trust Fund Deposit Options
« on: May 04, 2014, 10:37:40 pm »
There are several ways to deposit money into an offender's account, also known as their trust fund.

The TDCJ Inmate Trust Fund address is:
Inmate Trust Fund
PO Box 60
Huntsville, Texas 77342-0060

Telephone number: (936) 438-8990


Make payable to "Inmate Trust Fund for {offender name and number}"

You must send these in with a deposit slip. You can obtain deposit slips either from the offender or by sending in a request along with a self addressed, stamped envelope to the TDCJ Inmate Trust Fund at the address above.

Send deposit and completed deposit slip to the same address as above.

Complete an ACH authorization form (click here to download form) and have a set amount automatically debited from a personal checking account once each month for deposit to a specified offender. Attach a voided check to the form. Submit form with voided check to Inmate Trust Fund at the address above.

A debit transaction will occur on the 5th of each month. This is a free service provided by TDCJ.

This service can be used from anywhere in the United States. You can deposit funds to an offender’s trust fund account for a service fee. For the nearest ACE location, call 1-866-734-2306 or visit their website.

Visit the eCommDirect website. Enter offender details, add deposit amount to your cart and check out using a Visa or MasterCard. (Service fee will be charged.)

JPay allows you to send money to an offender for service fee. You can visit their website or call 1-800-574-5729 to send funds using Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card. Senders can also make cash deposits at any MoneyGram location nationwide using an Express Payment form and using RECEIVE CODE 3570.

This provides convenient ways to get money to your loved ones, with a service fee. You can use this system online via their website or by phone by calling 1-877-868-5358. MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards are accepted, as well as MoneyPak, which is a remote cash option available at retailers nationwide. Visit the MoneyPak website for details and locations.

This service is offered at select locations within the state of Texas. Send up to $200 to an offender’s trust fund account for a service fee. Call 1-800-354-0005 to find a Convenience Pay agent location. Retail locations include Kroger, HEB, Minyard’s, Sack 'n Save, Carnival and selected Western Union agent locations.

This service can be used from anywhere in the United States. All three Quick Collect products are subject to different fees, send amounts, and other restrictions in certain states. There is a standard fee for over-the-counter Quick Collect transaction at any Western Union location. Deposit will post to offender’s account within 24 hours. There are three ways to use this option:

1. Visit a Western Union location: Call 1-800-325-6000, or visit the Western Union website to find the nearest Western Union location.

2. Send via telephone: Call 1-800-634-3422, press 2 to send Q/C payment for credit card transactions.

3. Online: Visit the Western Union website for online transactions.

For each Quick Collect transaction the following information must be provided:
Pay to:TDCJ - Inmate Trust Fund
Code City and State:TDCJ/TX
Account number with Facility:   Inmate’s TDCJ number and inmate’s last name
Attention:Inmate’s last name and inmate’s first name

Note: Sender’s name and address are required when making a deposit to an offender’s account.
  • Do not send funds to offenders you do not know
  • Do not send funds to an offender as a favor for offenders you do know
  • Report EXTORTION to Unit Warden/Office of Inspector General
  • Offenders do not earn interest on funds in their account
  • Do not send cash, stamps or personal items for offenders to either the Unit or Inmate Trust Fund
  • Do not send deposits to the Unit
  • Personal mail sent to PO Box 60 is not forwarded
  • Obtain deposit slips from OFFENDER for Money Orders or Cashier’s Checks

via TDCJ
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 08:26:28 pm by Devilyn Angel »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter


Creative Commons License
This work by is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License